[LLVMdev] Signals: interpreter vs. JIT

Matt Renzelmann mjr at cs.wisc.edu
Sun Aug 9 11:44:57 PDT 2009

Sam, Nick, thank you both for your reply--that was what I thought but wanted
to check.  The JIT compiler for x86 is pretty robust.  Are you aware of any
comprehensive list of the most "significant" functional differences between
the interpreter and the JIT for x86, i.e. a TODO list?  grep -I todo * ?

I've just got a rather large project here (user-mode Linux) which works with
the x86 JIT, but it'd be really great if we could get it working with the
interpreter as well, so I may take you up on your offer--it's TBD at this
point though.

Thanks and regards,
Matt