[LLVMdev] disabling combining load/stores in optimizer.

Alireza.Moshtaghi at microchip.com Alireza.Moshtaghi at microchip.com
Wed Aug 5 01:26:45 PDT 2009

> Is this actually causing a performance problem in practice?  If so,
> please show the generated and desired code for a tiny testcase.

Not anymore; the performance problem has been addressed. Though, there
are other examples of this sort which do not really relate to the
subject of this thread so I would like to discuss them at a different
time.

Thanks for the link to the other thread:
"Adding legal integer sizes to TargetData"

Cheers,
Ali.