[LLVMdev] API CHANGE: set_gcc_path removed from libLTO C binding

Nick Lewycky nicholas at mxc.ca
Mon Aug 3 00:20:00 PDT 2009

If you haven't written code to the libLTO interface, you can stop
reading now.

As of r77960 I've removed the lto_codegen_set_gcc_path call from libLTO.
This wasn't in the last LLVM release and has already been obsoleted by
lto_codegen_set_assembler_path. This shouldn't be a problem for any
libLTO users that I know of, but if you were using this, and you can't
switch to set_assembler_path, please reply and explain your situation.

Nick