[LLVMdev] I add utf8 meta for all html documents:)

罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) luoyonggang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 22:17:13 PDT 2009

2009/8/2 Ed Schouten <ed at 80386.nl>:
> * 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo)  <luoyonggang at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The patch is for version 77784
>> And it's fixed the cmake for eclipse win32 mingw makefile  output:)
>> Also a warning in VS 2008 on stub.c
>> Hope someone apply this patch.
>> And those files that place the
>> Before <title> is just because of
>> in tag title may contains strange characters such as Chinese
>> Characters and so on:)
>
> Why not just configure the webserver properly, to serve the page with
> the appropriate header?
Because these files are static html files.
And so we can direct access to it on the local computer, and don't
need the webserver:)
This is much more simpler for using by those users that don't know how
to configure webserver:)
And also more simple to edit by some IDE such as eclipse wtp:)
Thanks
--
         此致
礼