[LLVMdev] O3 passes

Ryan M. Lefever lefever at crhc.illinois.edu
Tue Apr 28 01:32:38 PDT 2009

Thanks for the help.  When I run the following (where $llvm is the path
to my llvm installation):

$llvm/bin/llvm-gcc -c -o - -O1 tmp.c -emit-llvm -mllvm
--disable-llvm-optzns | $llvm/bin/opt -raiseallocs

I get the following error:

cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-fdisable-llvm-optzns"

I am running llvm 2.5.  I performed a
$llvm/libexec/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/4.2.1/cc1 --help and didn't see
-fdisable-llvm-optzns or anything similar.  Do you know what might be
going on?

Thanks,
Ryan