[LLVMdev] Generating tags

S. Bharadwaj Yadavalli bharadwajy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 09:59:58 PDT 2009

I would like to generate the tags for LLVM sources to be used by emacs. I
noticed that there is a tags target that can be specified to make to
generate the tags file. It appears that the rules for this target are
generated only with the specification of --with-tags option to configure
script. However, I get the following errors respectively when I specify
--with-tags or --with-tags=TAGS option to configure.

configure: error: Unsupported tag name: yes
and
configure: error: Unsupported tag name: TAGS

What am I missing?

Thanks for any help.

Bharadwaj