[LLVMdev] Google SOC Instructions!! (mentors and students)

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Fri Apr 3 15:59:01 PDT 2009

The application period for GSOC has closed! Please read the
following information carefully.

Upcoming deadlines:
April 7 - Organizations update projected slot allocations.
April 15th - All student applications must be ranked and assigned a
mentor.
April 20 - Accepted student proposals announced.

Students:
Many of your proposals are not complete and you should complete them as
soon as possible. Please watch for comments on your proposal and respond
promptly. Lack of response will impact your ranking and probability of
getting a mentor.

Mentors:
Please begin commenting, reviewing, and ranking student applications! We
need to have an idea of who is willing to mentor what and approximately
how many slots our organization needs by April 7th. The final ranking is
not due until April 15th.

If you want to be a mentor, please sign up! We try to figure out who is
who when we see the mentor request, but if you think we might not know you
(ie. different nickname and no real name).. drop Anton or I an email.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner