[LLVMdev] Patch: MSIL backend global pointers initialization

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Fri Apr 3 04:30:33 PDT 2009

Hi, Artur

> I'm working on that backend now, so probably I'll send some more patches
> soon. I'd be grateful if you could give me some suggestions how to add
> some test for that backend to the test-suite. On Linux the output code
> could be run on Mono and compared with outputs for other backends but
> I'm not sure if it's preferable to involve third party apps.
Tests usually should be self-contained. So, you can, for example, just
grep the output for "critical" points, which should always be there.

Please refine you patches to be consistent with LLVM's coding style and
I'll apply them.

Thanks!
--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov.

Faculty of Mathematics & Mechanics, Saint Petersburg State University.