[LLVMdev] What is the state of LLVM's ARM backend

Evan Cheng echeng at apple.com
Wed Apr 1 10:41:21 PDT 2009

LLVM ARM v6 backend is in fairly good shape. Even the JIT passes
nearly the entire llvm test suite. There are some known missing bits:

1. Exception handling
2. Atomic

Not sure:
3. Debugging support (should be trivial to hook up if it's not done)

Also the thumb backend is not awesome. Its performance is not great.

Evan