[LLVMdev] Web Server Problems Persist

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Tue Sep 23 02:04:23 PDT 2008

Hi John,

> If you run into problems, please email llvmdev.  I'll periodically check
> llvm.org to make sure it's still up.
I'm seeing long delays on llvm.org again. Pages are served eventually, but it
takes minutes for each requests.

Are there any dynamic scripts on the server that can eat a lot of resources? I
think the nightly tester result pages would qualify?  Perhaps search engine
crawlers hit the nightly tester results every now and then? I see that there
is a robots.txt that should fix this, but perhaps there are other scripts
missing from it?

Gr.

Matthijs