[LLVMdev] polyhedron 2005 results for llvm svn

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Fri Oct 31 06:20:54 PDT 2008

Hell, Jack

> regression rules for releases? Not building a secondary language
> on a primary target is usually considered a P1 regression for
> FSF gcc.
The rules are basically the same. The only exception was gfortran:
1. Build fail on linux is considered a regression starting from 2.3 release
2. Build fail on darwin is considered a regression starting from 2.5 release

This was agreed recently, since previously noone even cared about
gfortran on darwin.

> ps I did a test run of make check-gfortran for the build but it
> gets a lot of false positives on failures due to the bogus flags
> on from darwin.h.
Btw, have you compared the performance of llvm-gfortran vs native
gfortran? I remember you did this for 2.3 release, any changes since
then?

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov