[LLVMdev] Testers

Leo Stutzmann lstutzmann at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 04:46:22 PDT 2008

Hi,

I have a project idea, that I may pursue in the future. In the
meantime, I think I need to spend the next few months getting familiar
with LLVM and the code, which I can do through svn (thank you).

Also, for 2.5 and beyond, are you still in need of nightly testers? I
will set up a Linux x86-64, and also have a Mac Pro (Leopard) for
this. For Linux I plan on using the new Fedora 10, when it's released
in November. Let me know if a nightly tester for 2.5 would be useful,
or if you have enough.

thanks
Leo