[LLVMdev] Error while creating ExecutionEngine

bhavani krishnan bhavi63 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 14:36:59 PDT 2008

Thanks Bill! But it does not work. I get the error given below when I try to load LLVMExecutionEngine.o in the opt command.

Error opening '../../../build/Release/lib/LLVMExecutionEngine.o': ../../../build/Release/lib/LLVMExecutionEngine.o: only ET_DYN and ET_EXEC can be loaded
  -load request ignored.

Any ideas?? Please help me out here.

Thanks,
Bhavani