[LLVMdev] SetCC tablegen pattern

Villmow, Micah Micah.Villmow at amd.com
Fri Oct 24 16:31:45 PDT 2008

I am attempting to match setcc  using tablegen w/ the following
patterns:

def FEQ         : Instruction<(outs GPRF32:$dst), (ins GPRF32:$src0,
GPRF32:$src1), "eq $dst, $src0, $src1", [(set GPRF32:$dst, (seteq
GPRF32:$src0, GPRF32:$src1))]>;

And it is failing stating that the result must be an integer. Is there a
way around this other than modifying TargetSelectionDAG.td? Also, why is
it assumed that all comparison results are always integers?

If I put GPRI32 as my destination register, it complains about register
classes not matching......

Micah Villmow

Systems Engineer

Advanced Technology & Performance