[LLVMdev] Growing up CMake

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Fri Oct 24 14:09:55 PDT 2008

Jean-Daniel Dupas <devlists at shadowlab.org> writes:

> The last time I tried it on OS X, the cmake file did not correctly
> generate the config.h. (There is a lots of hardcoded value in
> config.h.cmake that should be replaced by cmakedefine equivalent).

This is an area that needs improvements to work on platforms where I
have no access. So far it seems it works on Linux/x86 and MinGW (VC++
uses a different configuration system, although I plan to remove it).

As there are ~200 variables in config.h and only ~70 tests are performed
right now by the CMake build, it will take some time to implement them
all. But if you know which tests are missing for your platform, I'll
incorporate them ASAP.

--
Oscar