[LLVMdev] 2.4 Pre-release (v1) Available for Testing

Robert Zeh robert.a.zeh at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:15:57 PDT 2008

You're right that LLVM may be left in an unusable state --- I've
encountered that problem on my own.

However, even a simple exit function would be useful.  If, instead of
calling abort, LLVM called a function pointer I provided life would be
much easier.  Even if the function call simply threw up a crash screen
life would be better than calling abort. Ideally I'd like to throw an
exception, and terminate gracefully.

Robert