[LLVMdev] C++ to C?

Michael McDonnell michaeldmcdonnell at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 11 13:01:03 PDT 2008

Hi Dale,

Thank you for your comments. (BTW, I'm here in San Jose - I see you're at Apple).

I'm simply looking for tool that will accept C/C++ source and generate machine code for a virtual machine, the ultimate goal being to use the system as a teaching tool.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
M. McDonnell