[LLVMdev] (Function) attributes documentation

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Tue Oct 7 14:20:51 PDT 2008

Hi Devang,

On the risk of becoming a nag, I have two more points :-)

> I added syntax spec.
Could you also include a line for the declare keyword, in addition to the
define keyword?

Also, the text says there is a return type and then the param attr for it,
while the syntax shows them the other way around. Which one is it?

> This is true for ret attribute as well as function attributes. As I
> understand, it depends on the attribute itself. Each attributes doc,
> pointed by a link, should clarify this.
Somebody should probably have a look through the code to document what is
defined by it already...

Gr.

Matthijs