[LLVMdev] MS C++ gives error C2371 on this code while (obviously)gcc compiles it fine

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 11:52:33 PDT 2008

Ah, interesting, have not ran across that before (as I always strive to
never use the same name as any scope previously), but rather interesting
that GCC gets it wrong while VC++ gets it right, kind of a switch.

And yes, that switch I mentioned is for VC6 style in VC7.1 (what I use), you
have to switch it to make it conformant, nice to hear VC8 does it correctly
by default now.