[LLVMdev] LLVM profiling

Nico listiges at arcor.de
Wed Nov 26 02:26:31 PST 2008

Hi Rantao,

perhaps you should use $llvmpath/utils/profile.pl for profiling? It
works well. If you don't want to use it, there is at least some code
in the script that should help you.

BTW: I'm not sure if it is possible to instrument the bitcode with
function and basic block code at the same time.
But it should work sequential (data in llvmprof.out are accumulated
after each run - not deleted)

Ciao,
Nico