[LLVMdev] 32 bit boolean results

Villmow, Micah Micah.Villmow at amd.com
Tue Nov 18 13:47:37 PST 2008

I am still trying to figure out why my comparison instructions are being
modified and overall producing incorrect results.

The IR produces correct results, but my backend does not and the only
thing I can think of is that the IR is treating the Booleans as i1 and
therefore either and'ing or xor'ing the results of my comparison with
the value 1.