[LLVMdev] OpenBSD Build Failure - 2.4 release

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Mon Nov 17 12:49:18 PST 2008

Edd Barrett dixit:

>These tests are probably failing on the other BSDs and Solaris too?

Hm, it didn't occur to me to run the llvm-gcc testsuite yet.
Would you care to send me a tarball of your current OpenBSD
port (Makefile and patches and stuff), so that I can have a
look at it (and maybe include obsd patches, because MirPorts
are supposed to work on it too)?

I’m building llvm and llvm-gcc from svn though, because I want clang.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant