[LLVMdev] Assertion `InReg && "Value not in map!"' failed

bhavani krishnan bhavi63 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 22:41:59 PST 2008

Thanks Nick! ok. I ran through the verifier and this is the issue:
verifying... Instruction does not dominate all uses!
	%tmp3 = add i32 %b, %a		; <i32> [#uses=2]
	store i32 %tmp3, i32* %0, align 4
Broken module found, compilation aborted!
add is existing instruction in function. store is the instruction I have added to the function. How do I fix this now :(?

Thanks,
Bhavani