[LLVMdev] Kaleidoscope tutorial and llvm 2.4

Christian Sayer Christian.Sayer at dibcom.fr
Thu Nov 13 06:38:30 PST 2008

Hi all,
being myself still a llvm novice I thought I'd do all fellow newbies a favor and provide a patch that makes the code in the tutorial compile with 2.4, just to avoid extra headache in the (not so easy) process of getting into the matters... it's actually just the new template parameters of the IRBuilder class.
The patch is on the docs/ level since I didn't checkout the whole base.

BTW, it's a pity that the install-doxygen target in the docs Makefile rebuilds the docs even if they are previously built (doxygen target) (very time-consuming). Is this intentional?

Christian

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The contents of this message, including any attachments, are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the person or entity to whom the message was addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please be advised that any dissemination, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender. Please also permanently delete all copies of the original message and any attached documentation. Thank you.