[LLVMdev] llvm-config

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Sun Nov 9 15:13:27 PST 2008

Hello,

llvm-config contains:
| my $LLVM_SRC_ROOT       = q{/usr/ports/lang/llvm/w-llvm-58935-0/llvm};
| my $LLVM_OBJ_ROOT       = q{/usr/ports/lang/llvm/w-llvm-58935-0/llvm};

However, these paths are temporary and do not exist after compilation.
llvm-gcc is fine to pick up the installed copy of llvm; how do I go if
I want the installed copy to no longer contain build/fake-install paths?

gccas and gccld contain them as well…

//mirabilos
--
Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant