[LLVMdev] Missing file: clang.vdproj

Martinez, Javier E javier.e.martinez at intel.com
Fri Nov 7 11:04:03 PST 2008

Hi Cedric,

I also initially thought that the vdproj extension was a typo but I found that this extension is used by a Visual Studio Deployment Project. The check-in comment ("Add post-build event for clangDriver (to copy clang.exe to "dstroot").") appears to have some relation with the file.

I expected the file to be in the clang repository but the path to the file in the clang solution indicates otherwise. By this I also mean that the file is in neither llvm nor clang repositories. Both clang and llvm build fine; I'm just concerned about the missing file.

Thanks,
Javier