[LLVMdev] Buildbot now up and new build failures

Daniel Berlin dberlin at dberlin.org
Mon Nov 3 10:32:21 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 2:43 AM, Duncan Sands
<duncan.sands at math.u-psud.fr> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
>> I set up a buildbot for llvm at http://google1.osuosl.org:8011/waterfall
>> It builds every single revision of llvm, runs the testsuite, and
>> reports the results.  It takes about 3 minutes per build+test right
>> now (it's an 8 core machine).
>
> how does it report the results?  Can it email the mailing list if the
> build fails for example?

It can, it could also email the list only if it goes from success to
failure (so that continual failures don't generate an email each),
etc.

I haven't set up the email notifier yet, i am still getting it to add
the test result links nicely first, then i'll get the email notifier
added.

(It's a matter of a few lines of config :P)