[LLVMdev] VS build is broken again

Dmitri Makarov nebraskin at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 14:08:59 PDT 2008

> Is it reasonable to ask

Yes, it's reasonable. Moreover, I'd be content with a build system that
doesn't use MSVS IDE at all.  If the build system could be
parameterized to use microsoft cl compiler (cygwin gcc is useless for
my purposes), e.g. something like in Boost project, I'd be more than
happy to never care about VS project files.  Yet, I want to limit my
involvement with the llvm/clang project to completely orthogonal
modifications, i.e. I have no interest to modify the build system on my
own.