[LLVMdev] 2.3 Pre-release available for testing

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue May 13 00:25:41 PDT 2008

LLVMers,

The 2.3 pre-release is available for testing:
http://llvm.org/prereleases/2.3/

If you have time, I'd appreciate anyone who can help test the
release. Please do the following:

1) Download/compile llvm source, and either compile llvm-gcc source
or use llvm-gcc binary.
2) Run make check, send me the testrun.log
3) Run "make TEST=nightly report" and send me the report.nightly.txt
4) Please provide details on what platform you compiled LLVM on and
how you built LLMV (src == obj, or src != obj)

Right now, I am aware of several regression on Linux (x86) and Darwin
(x86 and ppc). I'll be filing bugs for these shortly and the patches
will be incorporated into the release branch.

Please COMPLETE ALL TESTING BY end of the day on May 21st!

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner