[LLVMdev] LLVM as a DLL

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Mon May 12 23:38:27 PDT 2008

While constructive criticism is always welcome, nothing will change
unless people contribute. Your "point" has been made (regardless if
the point has changed over time). You feel the need to keep repeating
that LLVM is not a COMPLETE backend. Fine, thats your opinion based
upon your definition of a complete backend. Point made. Please move on.

If LLVM does not compile with MSVS 2008, then please provide patches.
We currently do not have many people developing on Windows, so unless
someone steps up and helps, it will never get better.

LLVM is an open source project. You can not expect people who work on
it in their free time to magically do all the work that you require
to make your customers happy.  You have to do your part too.

-Tanya