[LLVMdev] Missing passes

Gordon Henriksen gordonhenriksen at mac.com
Thu May 8 10:52:57 PDT 2008

On May 8, 2008, at 05:50, Matthijs Kooijman wrote:

> I've attached two patches. The first, pass-comments.diff adds or
> improves the file comments for a number of passes. This patch is
> slightly interesting. The second, pass-doc.diff is mostly a yank-put
> job and updates Passes.html as follows.

Thanks, applied!

http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/pipermail/llvm-commits/Week-of-Mon-20080505/062161.html

The passes for which you updated the comments are primarily written by:

Chris: lib/Transforms/IPO/StripDeadPrototypes.cpp
Devang: lib/Transforms/IPO/StructRetPromotion.cpp
Chris: lib/Transforms/Scalar/CodeGenPrepare.cpp
Chris/Evan: lib/Transforms/Scalar/JumpThreading.cpp
Chris: lib/Transforms/Scalar/LoopDeletion.cpp

Who should probably review the added comments for accuracy.

— Gordon