[LLVMdev] Path to AutoRegen.sh

Alexandre Machado axmachado at gmail.com
Wed May 7 11:01:06 PDT 2008

Hi, Matthijs

Tanya addressed some of these issues on her response to my patch. You
can see there some comments.

Thanks about the ubuntu 'dash' issue. Never minded which shell I was
using here... it's very like bash from user viewpoint. I think it's
another reason to have the variable on the command line.

Alexandre