[LLVMdev] Wanna contribute to LLVM ..

Umesh Kalappa compilergeek at gmail.com
Mon May 5 07:19:59 PDT 2008

Respected Sir,
Let me introduce myself,This is Umesh from INDIA who currently working in
Hewitt Packard(HP),Where i work in the Virtual Machine(VM) team from past
one year in the maintianing the Java Virtual Machine(JVM) on Hp-Ux.
I like to contribute to LLVM by  utilize my experiences  and skills  on
compilers and virtual machines.

Me like to take the bug 715 in bugzilla i.e Fix / clean up memory allocation
related optimizations .

Please guide me how do i proceed with the above bug .since i'm very much new
to LLVM .

PS: To know more about me please refer the attached document.

Thanks in advance.
~Umesh