[LLVMdev] Proposal for GSoC project for improving llvm-test testsuite

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Wed Mar 19 06:19:18 PDT 2008

Hello, Everyone

> Tests that run a *lot* of complicated code would test the correctness of
> the compiler. Think code written by crazy people that does crazy things;
Just my two cents. From time to time I'm testing LLVM via compiling &
running such big beasts as Qt and Mozilla. Also, at 2.0 time I tried to
compile & test bunch of software from KDE and many others.

They cannot be easily included into LLVM testsuite: their build system
usually is pretty complicated. But some solution definitely needs to be
introduced.

--
WBR, Anton Korobeynikov