[LLVMdev] Proposal for a Google summer of code project for the Java frontend.

Nicolas Geoffray nicolas.geoffray at lip6.fr
Mon Mar 17 13:48:48 PDT 2008

Hi Ramon,

Ramón García wrote:
> I am interested to get this work funded by a Google summer of code
> grant. Is there anyone interested in mentoring this project? Would be
> the LLVM interested in it?

I'm in the process of checking in a Java and a CLI FE to the llvm
repository. I'm not sure what's the shape of llvm-java. Do your changes
make it run some applications?

Is the grant already provided? I'd be happy to mentor your work if the
project can also concern improving my existing implementation ;-)

Nicolas