[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc and mips

HyperQuantum hyperquantum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 05:56:47 PDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 2:05 AM, Bruno Cardoso Lopes
<bruno.cardoso at gmail.com> wrote:

>  >  Supposed that you knew my approach was intentional (correct me if I'm
>  >  wrong), what problem did you see here?
>
>  Yes, i'm trying to help raising possible problems. For example, there are
>  Mips machines with different endianess, the llvm Mips default (Big) is
>  different from
>  the psp toochain default one (correct me if I'm wrong - Little), maybe
>  this is messing
>  up...

Good point. I added "-EL" to the options to get little-endian code,
but it doesn't solve the problem. And I'm sure the code is compiled as
32-bit because my arch-info program prints 4 for sizeof(int) when
compiled with the current llvm-gcc. Could it be something else I
missed?

Regards,
Kevin