[LLVMdev] participating in GSoC 2008 in LLVM

Rajika Kumarasiri rajikacc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 01:05:08 PDT 2008

hello Chris,
Thank you very much for your suggestions.
I am trying to understand what LLVM is on these days by reading  excellent
set of LLVM documentations, manuals and developer list archives.  As you
said I'll pick a project from the TODO list and will discuss the proposal in
this dev-list. I'll get back to you soon.
Thanks again!

Regards,
Rajika

comp.lang.c - http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.c/topics