[LLVMdev] Register Allocation by Graph Coloring

Fernando Magno Quintao Pereira fernando at CS.UCLA.EDU
Tue Mar 4 09:26:22 PST 2008

Hi, Prabhat,

     I have the implementation of a register allocator at
http://compilers.cs.ucla.edu/fernando/projects/puzzles
     It is not graph-based, but if you want to use it, I would be happy
to help you to install. It is working for LLVM 2.1.

best,

Fernando