[LLVMdev] want to use CallGraph Pass in llc

Matthijs Kooijman matthijs at stdin.nl
Tue Jun 3 00:34:34 PDT 2008

Hi Paul,

> > Assertion `0 && "Unable to handle Pass that requires lower level
> > Analysis
> > pass"' failed.
I have been struggling with the same problem as well, when I wanted to make a
loop pass depend on a module pass (IIRC). You should probably pull your
program through gdb and get a backtrace so you can see what pass is causing
the problem.

Also, a paste of the passes you are trying to schedule would help as well (you
were building your own program, not using the builtin opt / llc / etc, right?

Gr.

Matthijs