[LLVMdev] Is there room for another build system?

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Wed Jul 30 15:32:13 PDT 2008

Óscar Fuentes wrote:
> Albert Graef <Dr.Graef at t-online.de> writes:
>> Here are some points worth considering:
>> http://www.remlab.net/op/cmake.shtml (Some of these may already be
>> addressed in newer cmake versions, I haven't checked recently.)
>
> [...]
>
> Please, some LLVM release manager (Tanya?), read Albert's web page and
> evaluate how much impact have the issues he raises on your work.

Note that the URL I referred to is not mine. I merely wanted to point
out that there are some possible issues to consider before throwing the
existing build system out of the window. Which might affect LLVM users
for whom the current build system works fine, like me. :)

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag