[LLVMdev] Is there room for another build system?

Jonathan Brumley jbrumley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 11:53:35 PDT 2008

2 more roadblocks for Visual Studio users are the inability to compile gcc
and the inability to compile and run the test suite.  I would not want to
submit a change unless I could still compile/run gcc and pass the test
suite.  (Testing before submission is the way we do it where I come from - I
am assuming it's the same here).

On a related note, has anyone gotten the LLVM test suite working on MinGW?
I am in the process of trying to get LLVM working on my Windows box.  I
expect I can get the test suite working on Cygwin - but I'm not sure about
MinGW.

Message: 6