[LLVMdev] Hi

Anton Korobeynikov asl at math.spbu.ru
Sun Jul 27 00:18:54 PDT 2008

Hello, Willow

> Hello, I want to use LLVM to develop a 64-bit operating system (64-bit
> Win64 DLL targets) on a 32-bit Windows host. Is this possible?
In general - yes, however inw64 codegeneration is work-in-progress and there are some
issues with it.

> `/c/Downloads/llvm-2.3/llvm-2.3/Release/bin/
> tblgen.exe', needed by
How you're configuring?

> of running the DLLs nor linking them against any libraries whatsoever,
How so? How you're wanting to build binaries without a linker? Also, which language you
want to use as a source? Directly LLVM IR?

> Is this possible?
In general - yes.

--
WBR, Anton Korobeynikov