[LLVMdev] LLVM Developers' Meeting Agenda

Tanya Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Sat Jul 26 15:32:03 PDT 2008

Hello!

I've updated the LLVM Developers' Meeting webpage with this years
agenda. You may view it here:
http://llvm.org/devmtg/#agenda

We plan to video tape each presentation, so we will update the website
after the meeting with the slides and video tape.

For those attending the meeting, please check in at the front desk at
the Infinite Loop 4 building and receive your name badge. The
conference is held on the second floor and there will be signs to
direct you. Parking is freely available in the lots in front of the
building.

Lastly, the dinner held after the meeting is for attendees who opted
for dinner when registering. I've added this information to the
website so you can see your status (http://llvm.org/devmtg/
#attendees). We have given counts to the caterer, so we can not
accommodate anyone else at this time.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Thanks,
Tanya Lattner & Ted Kremenek