[LLVMdev] Request: As a contributor.

Mukesh Srivastava srimks11 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 04:43:58 PDT 2008

Dear Prof.Vikram.

Really appreciate the hard work and determination in bringing LLVM concept.
I had been a GCC contributor for almost 3-4 years, specially in backend with
Renesas(SH) targets. Gone through http://llvm.org and found very
challenging, seems to be better in many areas w.r.t GCC. Seeing the work of
LLVM, am motivated to contribute to LLVM with reference to HPC needs. I
maybe slow to start with but w.r.t time, will certainly pick up.

Hopefully, Performance w.r.t HPC seems to be known and explored a lot by you
as seen from your publications, but tuning LLVM with MPI(in particular
OpenMPI) and other HPC requirement still needs to be explored. I think you
will appreciate my initiative as a contributor to LLVM.

A brief about me could be available in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mukeshksrivastava

Looking forward.

~BR