[LLVMdev] MS assembler support

Daniel Berlin dberlin at dberlin.org
Wed Jul 16 19:06:29 PDT 2008

CV is actually not that difficult a format.

I hacked support for PDB's in GDB about 10 years ago (IE well before
there were MS supplied libraries to read it), and it only took a few
weeks.  (It never made it into GDB's mainline because the people I did
it for ended up switching compilers anyway, so i dropped it)
PDB hasn't changed significantly since then.