[LLVMdev] bugpoint / cbe Problems

David Greene dag at cray.com
Wed Jul 16 08:31:58 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 16 July 2008 10:12, David Greene wrote:
> I'm having some trouble using bugpoint with newer version of gcc (bugpoint
> debug output below).

I was using gcc 4.1.2.  When I try 3.2.3 I get:

bugpoint-test-program.bc.cbe.c:237: warning: conflicting types for built-in
function `memcpy'
bugpoint-test-program.bc.cbe.c: In function `main':
bugpoint-test-program.bc.cbe.c:581: no vector mode with the size and type
specified could be found

and a bunch more vector errors.

So I'm in a bit of a pickle.  Does anyone know which versions of gcc
understand the cbe output?

                                                -Dave