[LLVMdev] icing on LiveIntervalAnalysis

Mike Stump mrs at apple.com
Wed Jan 9 12:19:57 PST 2008

On darwin x86, I'm seeing:

$ make ENABLE_OPTIMIZED=1
llvm[2]: Compiling LiveIntervalAnalysis.cpp for Release build
Assertion failed: (MVT::isInteger(LVT)), function
MeetsMaxMemopRequirement, file /Volumes/mrs5/net/llvm/llvm/lib/CodeGen/
SelectionDAG/SelectionDAGISel.cpp, line 4230.
/Volumes/mrs5/net/llvm/llvm/lib/CodeGen/LiveIntervalAnalysis.cpp:1466:
internal compiler error: Abort trap
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://llvm.org/bugs> for instructions.

when building with llvm's gcc-4.0, anyone else seeing it?  I just
rebuilt my gcc-4.0 llvm tree and reinstalled it and I tried building
again, no luck.  Both trees are up-to-date.