[LLVMdev] Utilizing gperf for TableGen

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Wed Jan 2 19:45:35 PST 2008

FYI, gperf is a very good perfect hash utility written originally by Doug Schmidt (of ACE fame). I used it in XPS for speeding up XML parsing by hashing all the element and attribute names.  Unfortunately, its a code generator, which we're trying to get rid of in LLVM. Still, I recommend the tool highly.

Reid.