[LLVMdev] llvm/test: suffix or operands invalid for `push'

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Feb 29 16:05:30 PST 2008

Am Freitag, den 29.02.2008, 15:37 -0800 schrieb Eric Christopher:
> Aaah. Try:
>
> .../configure --host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=i686-pc-linux-gnu
>
> and see if that works. If it doesn't it may need some more configure
> love, but it might happen.

Good to read that! I was slowly approaching despair.

Seems to make a *far* slower compile though. Or it's compiling more code
- can't tell.

Results after
  ./configure ...
  make clean
  make
  cd test
  make
are...

... no joy. Still exactly the same messages.

Interestingly enough, dejagnu still insists that the host is
x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu.

What next?

Regards,
Jo