[LLVMdev] new LTO C interface

Bill Wendling isanbard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 01:36:43 PST 2008

On Feb 25, 2008, at 5:32 PM, Nick Kledzik wrote:

> I've updated the header (enclosed).
>
> <lto.h>

Hi Nick,

My turn. :-) Just one question. Will the comments you have here be
doxygen-friendly? (N.B., I'm not an expert on doxygen.) One thing I
notice in other code is that the function or variable names are
repeated in the comments. There might also be a special C-style
comment quoting for doxygen. Something like this:

/**
  * lto_module_is_object_file_in_memory - Checks if a buffer is a
loadable object file.
  */
extern bool
lto_module_is_object_file_in_memory(const void* mem, size_t length);

and so on.

-bw